In the News
MarketInvoice has been covered extensively in the broadcast and print media. Click on one of the links to the right to view some of our recent highlights. For more information on MarketInvoice's coverage in the press, head to our press page.
MarketInvoice has helped businesses in various sectors get access to the funds they need to grow their companies. For more on the companies that are benefitting from using MarketInvoice visit our case studies page
How does MarketInvoice work?
Nominate debtors & select invoices you want to fund.
Apply to MarketInvoice to raise finance against the invoices of one or more of your large end customers.
Investors bid to advance you the cash.
Professional investors advance you cash. A wide range of funders means sellers always get a good deal, and that invoices are sold quickly.
You receive cash within 1-2 days.
The advance will be paid into your bank account within 24 hours. When your customer pays your invoice, you refund the advance plus fees, with any remainder forwarded to you.
How to get started
Simple online sign-up processUse our online application form that takes 10-15 minutes to complete. We will contact you once your application is processed and accepted.
Nominate your customersNominate your large blue chip customers whose invoices you would like to raise funding against.
Start selling your invoicesAfter we assess your customer relationship, you'll be able to access cash as and when you want.
- Control: Use only on the invoices you want, only when needed.
- Transparency: No hidden or ongoing fixed fees: you understand the price before you pay.
- Confidentiality: No mandatory need to notify your end customers.
- Flexibility: No lock-in, no personal guarantee, no all asset debenture or whole turnover facility.
- Speed: Quick to set up, with capital advanced in 1-2 days.