MarketInvoice – Buyer Sales Associate
The Buyer Sales Associate generates and converts buyer leads and handles all the communications with buyers, while working closely with MarketInvoice top management. This is a sales and (to a lesser extent) marketing role ideal for candidates ideally with some finance experience or who wish to pursue a career in financial markets. The key challenges of this role are (i) to be able to sell a new asset class to very sophisticated investors, who conduct a professional diligence process prior to committing capital to invoice financing and (ii) to be able to communicate with existing buyers in a transparent way, foreseeing and addressing relevant buyer concerns.
- Lead generation and conversion: gain an in-depth understanding of factoring and MarketInvoice product offering to be able to handle incoming buyer requests and generate leads via outgoing marketing efforts (see “Buyer marketing below”)
- Buyer maintenance: understand buyer concerns and key priorities, communicate with buyers in an organized fashion, distill buyer suggestions and proposals on ways to improve the MarketInvoice product offering, draft the regular buyer newsletter, be able to deploy the understanding of the buy-side of the market to forecast demand for particular receivables, while liaising with the MarketInvoice risk management department
- Buyer marketing: over time, develop a strategy for marketing the MarketInvoice product offering to potential buyers, understand the key selling points to different buyer groups (institutions, HNWs, family offices, etc.) and develop an optimal strategy to deliver these key selling points to target clients. Attend and organize conferences for potential buyers, network actively, etc.
- Develop marketing materials for new products: be able to clearly and concisely communicate with buyers in proposing new invoice finance / factoring investment opportunities, produce teasers and other materials to help buyers get familiar with new product offerings (this is required only when new or modified concepts of invoice transactions is being introduced)
Skills and experience requirements
- A keen interest in investing and a good knowledge of financial markets, particularly the key characteristics of different asset classes
- Previous experience in institutional sales / private banking or asset management a major bonus
- Previous experience in investor relations or other investor communications a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to feel the key priorities of various clients
- Ability to work and deliver results under limited supervision (self-starter qualities)
MarketInvoice is the UK’s first online trading system for corporate invoices. It is revolutionizing SME funding and the invoice finance industry. Our online marketplace allows SMEs to raise much needed short-term capital by selling their invoices to institutional investors such as hedge funds, asset management companies, family offices and high net worth/qualified investors, who bid in real time to acquire invoices at attractive returns. The MarketInvoice mission is to facilitate access to capital for small and medium businesses in an environment where funding is extremely hard to come by even for high growth, high potential SMEs. Simultaneously we are creating a new investable asset class, which generates high risk-adjusted and short duration returns for investment professionals.
Please include in the subject title that you are applying for the Buyer sales associate role
Applications must be sent through via email to email@example.com. No agencies