MarketInvoice – Financial Analyst
MarketInvoice is seeking a bright, dynamic and entrepreneurial graduate for an immediate start. We offer real training and experience as part of a small team in an exciting start-up enterprise. As a financial analyst you will gain exposure to all the aspects of MarketInvoice at this crucial stage in the development of the business. You will be particularly focused on fundamental analysis of companies looking to use the MarketInvoice platform, along with the debtors of those companies. This will allow you demonstrate your ability to put into practice what you’ve learned in your studies and previous work experience, as well as helping you build your knowledge of the UK economy and finance in general.
- Play a key part in the screening process applied to prospective new users of the MarketInvoice platform, analysing public and non-public financial corporate financial information, and running background checks on key individuals
- Gain an understanding of the processes employed by those using the MarketInvoice platform to buy invoices, e.g. credit analysis, scrutinising financial ratios, etc.
- Work alongside full-time sales, marketing, on-boarding and operations staff, learning from them in a range of areas, from phone and interpersonal skills to use of CRM systems
- 2.1 degree or higher, ideally in a degree course involving accounting or business finance, or fields such as economics, or management studies
- Strong analytical and time-management skills, plus an ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrable Microsoft Office experience, primarily Word and Excel
- Background knowledge and interest in the UK economy and its corporate landscape
- You must be living in London or willing to relocate to London; long-distance commuting is not recommended
MarketInvoice is the UK’s first online trading system for corporate invoices. It is revolutionising SME funding and the invoice finance industry. Our online marketplace allows SMEs to raise much needed short-term capital by selling their invoices to institutional investors such as hedge funds, asset management companies, and high net worth/qualified investors, who bid in real time to acquire invoices at attractive returns. The MarketInvoice mission is to facilitate access to capital for small and medium businesses in an environment where funding is extremely hard. You will be joining a young, fast-growing team passionate about helping small business and revolutionising the world of invoice finance and will be based near Silicon Roundabout (Old Street), London.
Applicants will be screened on a rolling basis.
Applications must be sent through via email to email@example.com